The Reebook SpaceSaver R 7.90 folding treadmill is out of manufacture. We suggest you to consider other brands that offer much better quality, as the same prices, such as Horizon Fitness or even a bit expensive Sole Fitness.
The Reebok R 7.90 spacesaver treadmill was pretty popular due to its folding design. It is very interesting, because there is a large number of such machines on the market today. From time to time it was even available at incredible low prices. Anyway, if we take a look at the Reebok's assortment, we find that R 7.90 Spacesaver shares some of the features with more expensive V 8.90 treadmill. Not all, but here are many similarities:
- - DMX Zone Cushioning - The innovative cushioning system increases workout comfort, while keeping your joints protected from the rigors of exercise
- - SpaceSaver® Design - A folding option which allows the deck to fold vertically for storage.
- - Dual-Grip AccuRate heart rate monitor.
- - Compatible Music Port for iPod® and MP3 Players integrated with Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System.
- - iFit® Technology - Reebok R 7.90 Spacesaver comes with iFit Live Technology which allows you to contect to the internet, while v 8.90 supports only iFit Workout Card Technology (3 cards included).
- - Number of workouts - R 7.90 comes with 16 workouts, while v 8.90 has 14. But this comparison does not any sense when you have IFit technology.
- - Other performance such as motor power, user capacity, treadbelt size, speed are also different (see separately for each model).
Where to buy Reebok treadmills on sale
Reebook treadmills are not the same quality as the sportswear brand. Before buying, we suggest you to consider other brands that offer much better treadmills, as the same prices, such as Horizon Fitness or even a bit expensive Sole Fitness. If you still want to give Reebok a try, the best way is to order directly from Amazon.
The Reebok treadmill line is on sale right now
SEE BEST PRICE